Functional Testing and Treatment
Identify and treat the underlying causes for dysfunction in the body
To identify and treat the underlying causes for dysfunction in the body it is often essential to order functional pathology testing, as this gives us relevant answers and information about what is happening at a deeper level in the body.
Types of functional testing that may be recommended from your consultation:
- Stool testing (microbiome mapping, stool analysis tests)
- Saliva testing (for hormones including female hormones, male hormones or stress hormones)
- Urine testing (DUTCH hormone testing, stress hormones, metabolic markers)
- Blood testing (for general pathology markers like iron, B12, liver function etc)
- Swabs (vaginal or oral microbiome swabs to test the microbiome in these areas)
Pricing is dependent on the type of test and can vary anywhere between $50-$500.
MAKE A BOOKING
Book your Consultation
Connect with Goodkind Naturopathy for your initial consultation